Friday, January 25, 2013

Is it day one yet?

Hello self and who ever is reading this.. I made this blog just like many people that make blogs to track things that are going on in life. I consider blogs to be a virtual diary of anything you have interest in. I am not the best writer so bare with me if you are reading this. I have decided to make this about my trials and continual growth as a person and well being. Starting tomorrow I have decided to do the master cleanse to detox my body. I am 5'8 and 175lbs after long abuse to my body through the years it is time to give back. It will be the minimum ten day cleanse and what I am hoping to gain is mental strength as well as physical wellness for my body which doesn't need any more abuse. Usually I could eat healthy and work out but lately there has been at least mentally something that is blocking me from continuing self discipline. Looking forward to day one and off I go to work... By the way I work in a restaurant so here's to mind over matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment