Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day three is just started for me I have been finding a hard time sleeping and waking up around 4 to take a BM... That tea works like clock work. So I think I may find it easier to work and cleanse because I am constantly doing something. I've been thinking about food when it comes to trying out new and old recipes like baked penne pasta with veggies and a red snapper recipe. I know I can't go backwards with the same old food and I know it is all about portion control but my goal and mindset has to be strict at least until I reach my goal then I can have the meal that I deserve. But who said healthy food isn't delicious. I must say I am very proud of myself so far because this has been teaching me literally and mentally nothing or no one can hold you back from achieving all your goals and desires in this life. The only person that can stop you is yourself. So I said to self we are doing this shit get with the program. Well I am off to the salt water flush... will update soon

No comments:

Post a Comment